Wedding Ceremony Style
- Civil– Ceremony that doesn't have references to religion.
- Religious– A religious ceremony is mainly traditional, honoring a specific faith tradition e.g.Christian depending on your faith.
- Contemporary- Ceremony that is modern in style and language. May embrace religious,spiritual and /or civil elements
- Spiritual– A spiritual ceremony identifies the inner wholesomeness of a couple and is rooted in a living belief of goodness. May not be a reflection of one specific faith, but may blend elements from one or several religions that are more spiritual in their expression
- Renewal of Vows – Couple reaffirm their marriage vows to one another.
- Interfaith – An interfaith ceremony respects and honors both faith traditions of the couple, It is inclusive of both faiths
- Elopement – Ceremony for couples who wish an intimate, personal ceremony, for example in New York City. Usually it is just the couple with no guests, Perhaps one or two friends.
- Same Sex - Ceremonies to celebrate the marriage of male or female couples ,